The school library is open to all bonafide students of the school. All the
classes are provided with one library period per week. The students should
observe the following rules :-
- The library has an “open access” system i.e. the children are allowed to
go directly to the shelves and take books of their choice.
- All students must enter the library in a single line.
- They must maintain absolute silence in the library.
- A book should be taken with the permission of the librarian and returned
to her before leaving the library.
- Books which are marked, disfigured, damaged or lost will have to be
replaced or paid for by the borrower.
- A fine of Rs. 1/- per day will be levied for late submission of the book.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings to
- To inculcate the habit of reading ; two new pages have been
added to the organizer.
- Children can get the books issued of their choice from the Library or procure
them from a book shop.
- In the earmarked pages students should write the name of the book, its
author and the dates when they have read the book. This will be followed
by their comments and duly signed by the parent and the class teacher .